Let your Traeger Heat up to 400 * 2 Servings of 2 mushrooms * 4 servings of 1
- 4 med.( 4 inches across) Portobella mushrooms
- 8 teaspoon Olive oil
- Restaurant black pepper
- 16 oz of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1 T Unsalted butter
- 1 T Olive oil
- 4 ¼ inch Onion slices off a med. onion halved.
- 4 ¼ inch Green pepper of med. pepper halved.
- 4 T. Salmon shredded Spring Chinook Salmon
- 4 T. Parmesan Grated mixed with ½ teaspoon with cayenne pepper
- Make many short slashes on mushroom caps about ¼ inches apart ( careful not to cut threw) with sharp knife.
- Rub 1 teaspoon . Olive Oil on each side of each mushroom cap
- Sprinkle salt and restaurant black pepper on both sides ( like you would your favorite steak)
- Cook 10 mins. on each side…turning carefully starting with ribs up
While cooking mushrooms sauté onion slices and green pepper till Al Dante. in your heated unsalted butter
and 1 T. Olive Oil. (cooked on med-high)
Open Jar of Alfredo Sauce and heat
Place 2 mushroom on each plate
Pour Alfredo Sauce as you wish over your cooked mushrooms
Divide and place your sautéed onion and green peppers over Alfredo Sauce
Placed you shredded 4 T. of Spring Chinook Salmon over the 4 Portobella mushrooms.
Sprinkle with Grated Parmesan mix
Side of Asparagus or
Side of Green Salad or
With a Side of Garlic Bread or Baguette Bread with butter
*Not the healthiest Recipe we have given out, but man its good. 🙂
*If you want to add a twist of flavor, use smoked salmon.